Friday, November 20, 2009

NEW MOON!!!!

How excited was I when I got invited to go with Jennifer from Anthologies Scrapbook and Sewing Studio (just a little plug there ;D) and some other girls to the 11:59 premier of NEW MOON!!! But my dumb ass didn't have a clue that they would sell out of tickets! So there I was the day of the movie with no ticket. My wonderful Hubby (who offered to go with me over the weekend) told me that there would probably be people selling tickets outside, so I decided to get up and go anyway. I made a call to Jennifer who scored me a ticket as soon as she got there... sa-weet and easy!!! There were four of us and we paired up into different theaters. Jennifer and Christine were in one and June and I were in another. I was so happy that I didn't have to sit by myself!! And the movie was great...sooooooo much better than the first one, which was very cheesy. I am very tired today but oh so happy!!




2 comments:

Tales of Mommydom said...

I wish we could've gone together since we were both there. It was so funny, when Jacob took his shirt off every woman, young and old, gasped in unison. I agree, it was better than the first. I just love Edward and wish he could've been in it more, but what can ya do when it's not in the book.

BTW, I did not know you had a blog! It's adorable!

Melissa said...

cute photos! Jennifer is super sweet!