I am choosing...to be happy.
I am choosing...to be positive.
I am choosing...to be caring and giving.
I have been dragged down by other people's drama and hatred and self loathing and negative attitudes, and I won't do it anymore.
I am choosing...to surround myself with loving people, even if that means being by myself.
I spent the evening with a few of the most wonderful women. The kind of women that are beautiful inside and out. And it has made me realize that I have been bogged down by so called friends that aren't worth it. So from now on I am not letting them get me down. I will not be worried about what they are doing and why they don't like me. That's their problem and not mine. I am a good person. I am caring and giving and fun to be around. I just need to choose to be that way in all that I do.
I love these little quotes that you can find on photobucket, so what's a life affirmation post without them??
And to all who have listened to me whine and complain...I thank you.

1 comment:
Preach it sista! You are an awesome, funny, talented, sweet, kind, fun, hilarious, smart, beautiful woman. You deserve to feel like you are all of those ^ things everyday. And if someone gives you a reason to doubt any of that let me know and I will go rabid wench on them and give them a beat down to remember. *hmph*
Post a Comment