Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New Scrappy Layouts

My plan was to take pictures of the few layouts I have done recently, and then I started to take the pictures and I realized that I have been waaaaay busier than I thought! And I realized that I have been neglecting my daughter's book. So I need to work on some more on her stuff. Please forgive the bad photos...I was using morning light and it put a tint on the layouts. The colors are much better IRL. Yeah and I was lazy and didn't crop the pics like I normally would...

This is me and a couple of girlfriends...we went to a Japanese restaurant where I tried and hated sushi.



Fall Fun
Ethan on his second birthday. He loves putting his hands in his pockets.



From Happy to Meltdown in 3 2 1!!


Silly Faces & Having a Ball...Ethan when he was a little over a year old.


Graduation Day...a special ceremony the school did for the graduating 4th graders.


5th Grade...I made this LO in a class by Jennifer Fox at the Anthologies Scrapbook Studio...American Crafts Frenzy.

No comments: