Saturday, October 10, 2009

Birthday Presents

So this year I thought I would make my sister and my mom a 12 x 12 layout for their birthdays. My sister came down for a visit last summer and I just love this picture of the two of us. Her birthday is in August, and I haven't mailed it to her yet. So maybe this will be her Christmas present this year. I should just go ahead and mail it to her since she is leaving for Afghanistan soon.


My mom's birthday was last weekend, and we went to the Zonta craft festival in Pascagoula. It was fun and HOT! Good Lord where is the fall weather?!?!

The pics are from last year when we went to a pumpkin patch and small festival. Mom had a good time picking out funky pumpkins. She seemed to like it, but the true test is if she'll actually hang it up in her house! lol




Please don't mind the mess behind the frames (which I got at Hobby Lobby for 50% off) . The pink fabric on the table will one day be some PJ's. Thanks for looking!

No comments: