Saturday, October 10, 2009

Going in the Gutter Again

It has been a really long time since I did the Gutter Girlz challenge. Hell, it's been a long time since I've scrapped. But I'm back in the game and today brought up an issue I've been able to avoid for a couple of months. What better way to deal with it than to scrap it. And the only way it to do that is with a Gutter Girlz prompt. These girls are awesome and really help me get it all out...

THE PROMPT:
I'm not ur bitch, BITCH
THE SONG:
U and Ur HAND by Pink
PRODUCT/TECHNIQUE:
Lipstick




I changed the prompt a little from "I'm not ur bitch" to "ur a bitch". I went with the lipstick kiss on my journaling spot and wrote in kiss my ass. I added a chipboard skully with some rhinestone eyes and wrote in a few choice words there, too. I used alot of bubblegum pink to symbolize the total fakeness of what I thought was a real friendship. It's really hard to get past someone not wanting to be your friend anymore when they have all of a sudden become buddies with your best friend/cousin. How am I supposed to move on and get over it when it is constantly in my face? Oh and I did I mention that she's a fucking drunk? Yeah the kind that has to go to rehab- twice since she started all this bullshit with me. Apparently she's nice to me, then starts drinking, goes off on me, and then goes to rehab. I wish she'd either stay sober and nice, or just stay locked in rehab permanently. So anyway here's what I did with it...


8 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

YAY!! I'm so glad you fixed your link!! I LOVE what you did. Had a similar page in my head... didn't get it out for this prompt though...

Nikki said...

Thanks so much for playing along! Love your page!

Anonymous said...

Love it! You got a great lipstick imprint too it looks like! You're totally better off now without the extra drama :) Good luck and tanks for playin in the Gutter with us!

lara said...

Love the ! in bitch :)
And the journalling reads like it felt hella good to write! thanks for playing and sharing!

Glenda T. said...

I love the skull and the pin, that feels so good to get out doesn't it? Thanks for rolling in the gutter with us!!

Glenda T. said...

I meant to say pink, not pin. oops! haha

Unknown said...

Great LO! Hope it was some great therapy too. As a recovering alcoholic know that her actions truly have nothing to do with you or anything you did. I'm sorry she is causing you so much pain. It hits home with me on wondering who I caused pain by my erratic actions. Thanks for playing with us!

Becky said...

oh I love it!!!